The Louisiana Coalition Against Human Trafficking, a 501(c)3 faith-based nonprofit, was established to combat the epidemic of human trafficking, including commercial labor and sex trafficking, in Louisiana.
Goals & Objectives
Goal 1: To provide human trafficking awareness to all community members and government agencies in Louisiana
- Promote human trafficking awareness through the Community Events Calendar on the LACAHT website
- Facilitate annual human trafficking awareness conference in Louisiana
Government Agency Training
- Provide “Human Trafficking in Louisiana” educational courses to relevant government officials (including but not limited to judges, lawyers, law enforcement, government agencies)
- Acquire member organizations for coalition partnerships
- Conduct and/or promote events in coordination with member organizations
Goal 2: To provide comprehensive rehabilitation services for all underage female victims of sex trafficking in Louisiana
The Free Indeed Home
- Provide a holistic approach to recovery that includes mental health counseling, interpersonal relationship and social skills training, independent living skills training, medical and dental intervention, education, spiritual exploration, vocational counseling/training and job placement.
- Augment intensive one-on-one counseling including hippo-therapy, pet, music, art and aqua therapies.
- Offer allied health services such as physical, speech and occupational therapies.
You may request a more detailed outline of LACAHT’s Goals, Objectives, and Activities by emailing email@example.com.